VeganMoFo

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Vegan MoFo day 8 - Make a new vegan friend

Yeah. So I'm a bit of an introvert and painfully lacking in self-confidence so I'm kinda stumped with this challenge. At least I was until the cashier at Lidl's gave me this little guy with my shopping today.......



His name is Horace, and he's definitely a vegan because I saw him nibbling on a giant broccoli floret!
So me and Horace are chilling right now waiting for our dinner to cook (we're making some broccoli pasta because that's his favourite thing and I also forking love broccoli). Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Horace! I also kind of copped out of this one because I'm rubbish at getting out there and making new friends. How do these extroverts do it, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a bunch of guys like Horace sitting on my kitchen window sill, maybe they should meet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horace would like that very much x

      Delete