VeganMoFo

Thursday 24 September 2015

Vegan MoFo day 24 - What Adore Delano would eat if she were vegan

Ok, I don't know if Adore counts as a well-known celebrity but I don't care. I'm pretty much in love with her and have dreams about her which is weird since I've never met her IRL. Anyway, I basically want millions of her babies.



Oh, what would would Adore eat if she were vegan? Fuckin' pizza cus she's a fuckin' mermaid! Pizza is my favourite food too, so we're essentially a match made in heaven.

Here's a picture of some fuckin' pizza I had last night at Pizza express. Party.



It's their pianta which is spicy sauce on a thin base with mushrooms, artichoke, spinach, rocket, olive oil and pine nuts. Except they left my fuckin' pine nuts off so when I pointed that out I got a whole bowl of fuckin' pine nuts for my fuckin' pizza! Party!

I'm not sure if Adore would want that much rocket on her fuckin' pizza so I'd probably make her one with lots of vegusto and faux peperoni. Party.




2 comments: