VeganMoFo

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Spicy bean burger sammich with beet chips

I've been feeling pretty ill and stressed the last couple of days so I apologise for the lack of imagination and the godawful photo of this sammich.
I'm not going to post a recipe today as I forgot to write the quantities down and there's a bazillion burger recipes out there. 
I'll tell you the Welsh veg I used in this though; golden and candy cane beets for the chips, carrot, tomato and onion in the bean burger. 
Ooh, and the coriander seed bread was bought from a local market, too. 
I'll try to do better tomorrow, promise! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read you were feeling ill and stressed out earlier! Don't worry about the food photo, I think it looks delicious and just reading about it is making me hungry. Did you make the beet chips? I love their pretty colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Bonnie. I made the burger and the beet chips in this one :)

    ReplyDelete