VeganMoFo

Sunday 27 September 2015

Vegan MoFo day 27 - favourite herb or spice.

Tricky. I'm not sure I have one favourite but the fresh herbs I use most are probably chives and basil (dried is mixed Italian herbs). My most used spice is probably turmeric, I get through quite a bit of that stuff. I use loads of chillies and garlic but they don't count as herbs (I think!) so I'm going with turmeric and chives.

For today's challenge I made a breakfast of tofu scramble using mashed tofu, turmeric, paprika, salt & pepper, ginger, garam masala, almond milk, coconut oil and chives. I served this with fried garlicky potatoes with chives and salted grilled tomatoes. Damn I love Sundays. 


1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a good weekend breakfast. I love potatoes like that with scramble.

    ReplyDelete